BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MySpace 1.0 Layouts »

Where The Wolves Read

A blog where I review mostly books. I also review, if my appetite allows, movies, music, and video games. Enjoy the feast!

Monday, April 26, 2010

IMM 6

An meme started by The Story Siren


Radiant Shadows by Melissa Marr
The Tiger Rising by Kate DiCamillo
Only One Wish
Deadman Wonderland vol. 1

Yup so I sold a few school books back and well let's just say I had money to splurge on a few books. I got RS on Friday so I'm already halfway done with it, and I'm reading it slow on purpose. I bought Only One Wish and Deadman Wonderland because I've needed a manga fix. Last I got The Tiger Rising because it sounded cute. Now I only need to get 2 more of Kate DiCamillo's books and I'll have all of the ones she has published so far. Yays.

1 comments:

GMR said...

Nice mailbox! I'm anxious to read RADIANT SHADOWS myself...and plan on doing so in the next week or two! Can't wait to see your review of the title...