BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MySpace 1.0 Layouts »

Where The Wolves Read

A blog where I review mostly books. I also review, if my appetite allows, movies, music, and video games. Enjoy the feast!

Monday, May 31, 2010

IMM 11

From Kristi at The Story Siren

So this past Saturday was my birthday and this is what I got!



I asked for Super Mario Galaxy 2 from my parents. They were very shocked that I didn't ask for books. Although my mom and I are leaving on Saturday to go to Florida for a week and she seems determined to find a bookstore for me so I'm guessing I'll have a pretty good IMM next week as well.

The book is actually an inside joke between me and the family that gave it to me. I forgot to take a picture of the card, but it's in the book. The balloon came with the book, and the family's 5 year old son picked it out. My guess is because he's been to my house a few times and knows that I have a fat tabby cat.

0 comments: