Styx's Storm and Lion's Heat by Lora Leigh

Summary: Styx's Storm is a standalone novel that sustains the pulse of this erotic epic. In the novel, Wolf Breed Styx has saved the virginal young Storme Montague from the grasp of slave traders, but to fulfill a pledge, he must seduce her by sunrise. This pleasurable saga of carnal craving continues.

Bad boy Jonas Wyatt knows it is fate that Rachel becomes his mate. He can sense it. He can also sense her reluctance. But she has little power over the mating heat of the Breeds. It is Jonas's destiny to claim her. And nothing will stop him from having his way.


Review: Overall, very good. I didn't really like Styx. He seemed to be an asshole. And I wasn't really digging the fact that he had a Scottish accent mostly because I couldn't really his voice right in my head. I thought Storme was a great character. The story was done well, but I thought these books were about shifters. I got a bit confused about that. Still this is definitely worth checking out.

My feelings towards Lion's Heat was much like those towards Styx's Storm. I thought Rachel was a great character and I enjoyed reading her. It took a bit of time for me to warm up to Jonas. I enjoyed the story in Styx's Storm more than this story, but both were very good.

I give both books 4 howls.

Comments