Angel Star by Jennifer Murgia

Summary: Seventeen-year-old Teagan McNeel falls for captivating Garreth Adams and soon discovers that her crush has an eight-point star etched into the palm of his right hand-the mark of an angel.
But where there is light, dark follows, and she and Garreth suddenly find themselves vulnerable to a dark angel's malicious plan that could threaten not only her life, but the lives of everyone she knows.
Divinely woven together, Angel Star takes readers on a reflective journey when one angel's sacrifice collides with another angel's vicious ambition in a way that is sure to have readers searching for their own willpower.

Review: I have heard tons of great things about this book so when I found out I won it in a contest I was pretty darn excited. I liked the story very much. I'm not sure if I believe in guardian angels or not, but the idea that everyone has their own special guardian to watch over them fascinates me. I thought Teagan was a very likable character. I didn't really relate to her except we are both book-addicts. I still thought she was a great character to read and I enjoyed her scenes with Garreth. Garreth was a little too perfect for my tastes, but he was still very crush-worthy. I'm hoping find out more about Teagan's dad in Lemniscate. I also want to know where she's going with Hadrian. I was impressed with this debut novel and I very much look forward to reading the next book.

4 howls

Comments

Anonymous said…
Angels are so popular right now.