The Reptile Room by Lemony Snicket

Summary: After narrowly escaping the menacing clutches of the dastardly Count Olaf, the three Baudelaire orphans are taken in by a kindly herpetologist with whom they live happily for an all-too-brief time.

Review: This is probably always going to be one of my favorites in the series simply because I love Uncle Monty. He is such a great character and he knows the kids so well without even trying. Of course Count Olaf returns to cause problems for the children, but what else is new? I think another reason why I enjoy this book is because Violet turns into super-spy and breaks into someone's briefcase. That amused me because she should not be doing that as a 14 year old. Sunny is absolutely adorable in this book. Especially when it comes to the IDV. I just wanted to be their and watch the panic and nonsense. Poe still annoys me, but as this is a re-read of the series I already knew that.

4 howls

Comments