Tempting the Beast by Lora Leigh

Summary: Callan Lyons is a genetic experiment. One of six fighting for freedom and the survival of their Pride. Merinus Tyler is the reporter who will tempt him, draw him, until the fury of the "mating frenzy" locks them into a battle of sexual heat there is no escape from. Deception, blood, and the evil Genetics Council are hot on their trail. Callan will use his strength to try and save them both...and do all in his power to keep his woman in the process.

Review: I was pretty darn excited to read this book because (even though the wolves are my favorite so far) this book started everything off. I enjoyed reading about Callan and Merinus very much, and I loved Merinus' attitude. She made me laugh so hard it was fantastic. I was amused at how everyone was freaking out about the "mating frenzy". I was probably only amused because I've read later books where people pretty much say, "You're super horny? You're just in a mating frenzy." I'm so glad I read this book. Definitely worth the read in my opinion.

5 howls

Comments