Wolfe's Hope by Lora Leigh

Summary: Hope believed Wolfe was dead, but he was only waiting for teh right time to claim her. The scientist who created him, Hope's mother, has forced his hand. She wants her creation back, and she wants any children he may breed on her daughter.

He is a man whose DNA was altered, infused with the genetic code of the wolf. His unique genetic makeup has created a male unlike any other and will make itself known in the most surprising ways. Now Hope must convince her mate she hasn't betrayed him, and they must defeat the plans of a scientist gone mad.

Review: This was the first book I got on my snazzy new e-reader and I thought I got robbed when I saw it was only 40+ pages. Of course I was wrong and this story is actually that short. I'm not really sure how I feel about it though. As short as it was it did manage to fit in a decent story as well as plenty of play between Wolfe and Hope. I enjoy reading both characters very much in later books, but this book made me sad. I hated seeing Hope and Wolfe at odds against each other. And I wasn't a fan of the torture sex. There is a big difference between BDSM and what went on in this book. Overall, it was decent considering it is (I believe) the first book of the wolf breeds.

3 howls

Comments