Iron Kissed by Patricia Briggs

Summary: When her former boss and mentor is arrested for murder and left to rot behind bars by his own kind, it's up to shapeshifting car mechanic Mercy Thompson to clear his name, whether he wants her to or not. And she'll have to choose between the two werewolves in her life-whether she wants to or not.

Review: I was excited to read this book because it is mostly about the fae and I think magic is pretty incredible so this might be one of my favorites of the series. You get introduced to some pretty powerful fae and you get a look at one of the reservations where they stay at so that was fun. Yo-yo girl will probably be my favorite fae/part fae except for Tad. Mercy has some great experiences with the fae which is always fun to read. She decides who she wants to be with in this book too. I like that because there are more books in the series and I want more to develop in a romance instead of having Mercy bounce between Sam and Adam. The ending was sad. I'm not going to say anymore than that for anyone who hasn't read this amazing series, but the ending was almost too much for me. I couldn't believe Patricia would do that to one of her own characters. I think this series is rad. If you haven't picked it up yet then you need to go do it now.

5 howls

Comments