Harmony's Way by Lora Leigh

Summary: Harmony Lancaster is of the Lion Breed, created to be a huntress with a thirst to kill. But the way she seeks justice outside of the law makes her a liability to her own kind. Yet she also possesses information that they need on the existence of the first Leo-who holds the precious secrets of desire.

To save her life, Harmony is paired with Sheriff Lance Jacobs, who tries to tame the killer within her, while protecting the gentle woman he longs to possess. But a dangerous cult leader, bent on destroying the Breeds, could change the way Lance looks at Harmony forever...

Review: First off, characters. Harmony might be my favorite female. Wolf breeds are my favorite, but I liked Harmony's spunk. She was fun to read, and I felt bad for her throughout the story. I hated Lance. He will probably be my least favorite male. He bothered me so much it was unbelievable. If I was reading this book for characters alone then I would have probably given up on finishing it. It's a good story, but Lance was just...ugh. And Jonas? Is he that much of a jerk to everyone? I can't recall as it has been a while since I've read a Breeds book. He didn't piss me off nearly as much in other books I've read though so hopefully he was just being a jerk to Harmony. I'm curious about Dane too. I want to learn more about him.

Like I said before, the story was good. I'm probably going to have to re-read all of these books in order though so I can have the story straight in my head. Sometimes I felt like I was missing a big part of the story, but that's probably my fault for reading these books out of order to begin with. Not my favorite Breeds book, but I enjoyed it.

3.5 howls

Comments