Mercury's War by Lora Leigh


Summary: Someone has been slipping the Sanctuary’s secure information to a pharmaceutical company. Now it’s up to Ria Rodriguez to pose as a clerk and uncover the leak. Yet she has no idea of the danger she’s about to encounter—or the passion she’s about to ignite in one of the greatest Breeds ever created.

Review: I was pretty darn happy to read Mercury's book. I'm curious about him, Rule, and Lawe so reading Merc's book was a treat. I enjoyed it very much. Ria got on my nerves a good bit, but Merc was fab. It was nice to see Jonas in a better light too. I still don't like him a whole lot, but he was far more bearable in this book than he was in Harmony's Way. I thought the story was done very well too. My only real beef with this story was the end seemed slapped together. I thought this book was more about the romance than the rest of the story. If that makes an sense at all. That's fine because Merc and Ria's relationship was written very well and I enjoyed reading them together. I still think it's a great story worth picking up.

4 howls

Comments