Bengal's Heart by Lora Leigh

Summary: Reporter Cassa Hawkins has always supported Breed rights-especially in light of a specimen like Cabal St. Laurents, the epitome of the male animal. But when the Breeds are incriminated in a series of violent murders, it's left to Cassa and Cabal to discover the truth before they become prey.

Review: I wanted to read this book after I read Tanner's book, and I wasn't disappointed. Cabal was hot and Cassa was fierce. The scenes they had together were great. I didn't like Cabal's attitude at some parts, but he was still a pretty likable character. There were a few jaw-drop moments when I read this book. I love it when that happens. Cabal and Tanner are both getting the same score, though I liked Tanner's book more. Overall I thought it was a great addition to the Breeds series.

4 howls

Comments