Wolf Fever by Terry Spear


Summary: Fate turned nurse Carol Woods into a wolf, but she refuses to let being alupus garou define her life. Ordered by her pack leader to find a mate and commit to shifting, there is only one gray wolf that catches Carol's interest; but Chaz McKinley makes it very clear that unless she's willing to accept what she is, he wants nothing to do with her. When a virus outbreak leaves local pack members trapped in their wolf form, will Chaz and Carol learn to trust each other before it's too late for the pack and their one chance at true love?

Review: I had low expectations about this book to be honest with you. Not because I was tired of Terry's writing. Gosh of course not. I thought Carol would annoy me though. "I don't want to be a werewolf" blah blah blah. Yeah I assumed she was going to whine about that through the entire book. Luckily, Terry proved what an amazing writer she is as she proved me very wrong. I didn't like this book as much as Seduced, but it came pretty close. Ryan was all kinds of fun to read about, and Carol wasn't a pain like I thought she would be. Actually her not wanting to be a werewolf was a more minor detail compared to that of the illness that was spreading to the wolves. It was fun getting to know Carol a bit better. She's a very interesting character. I'm not going to elaborate on this next bit for those who haven't read this book yet, but Terry literally waits until the last minute in this book. I was getting a bit nervous at the end there. I want Rosalind to have a book soon. I don't know if that will happen or not, but I think she would be a fun read, and that way Ryan can pay her back and give her the same crap she gave him.

4.5 howls

Comments

Fever said…
This "fever" posting, completely useful..