BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MySpace 1.0 Layouts »

Where The Wolves Read

A blog where I review mostly books. I also review, if my appetite allows, movies, music, and video games. Enjoy the feast!

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

New In the Den (IMM 22)

From Kristi at The Story Siren

This is a day late, but I didn't get any new books until today. I managed to buy 3 of them, and I'm excited to get to them.
Knightley Academy by Violet Haberdasher. I've heard good things about it, and it was a hardback for $4. I couldn't say no!
John Green. I haven't read any of his books and with another $4 hardback staring at me I figured it was time to try him out.
^^THIS! The bookstore in my hometown doesn't have this book in. It has all of the other Soul Screamers books except this one! I finally get to read it! I won't get to it for a little while, but at least I own it!

0 comments: