Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Hope Santa Will Bring

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

This is the first time I've done a TTT, but I was bored so I figured why not? I might have cheated and put 11 books on here. Sorry

This is one of those informative books that I think would be interesting to read. The best part is that it focuses on Harry Potter, Star Wars, and Narnia. I've enjoyed all 3 of these worlds very much, and I think I would enjoy this book too.
I have all of David's books except for this one. I've loved them all (except The Telling Pool). Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if this book ended up being like The Telling Pool for me, but I don't care. I want it. I want to read it. I need something to help me deal with The Scream of the White Bears mess.
Of course I've seen reviews out the rear for this book and I haven't read it myself. I'm cautious about my fantasy books, but I'm convinced that I should read this book.
I loved Sister's Red, but I haven't gotten Sweetly yet. I guess I'm not dying to buy it because it isn't part of a series really. New story, new characters so I haven't gotten around to getting it. I've heard it's great though so I want it.
Shade was brilliant and I've heard Shift is brilliant as well. I have no excuse for not picking up this book. I just haven't gotten around to it. And I'm broke.
I enjoyed Angel Star a LOT so I need to get my hands on Lemniscate at some point.
I haven't read any of these books yet, but if I get Inheritance then I'll start reading them. I have all of them except this one. Reading these books was going to be my Summer project, but that didn't happen.
Ash was incredible and I can't help but look at this book when I go to the bookstore. I want it so bad.
Another book I want because I have the others. I haven't read the other books in this series, but I own them. I loved Scott's Uglies series so I'm certain I'll love these as well.
I've heard good things about this book, and I love Jen's Raised by Wolves series so I have high hopes for this one.
I loved the other 2 books in this series and I am aching to see how it all ends!

There are other books that I want as well, but I should probably stop here. Though there is THIS site which has some other books I would love to get as well.

Yeah well that's my list. :D

Comments

Nea said…
Shift is really really great!! Hope Santa will bring it to you ;)
Bookish Hobbit said…
The first book about the fantasy fandoms seems like something I would want to read as well.