BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MySpace 1.0 Layouts »

Where The Wolves Read

A blog where I review mostly books. I also review, if my appetite allows, movies, music, and video games. Enjoy the feast!

Monday, February 20, 2012

New in the Den (IMM 26)

From Kristi at The Story Siren

Bought:
I already had Graceling, but I suddenly realized I could buy stuff internationally now so I went ahead and bought the UK cover. I <3 these books!

Won:
I won Nevermore from Amelia at The Authoress! I don't have this book in my hands right now, but my mom called me to let me know the book is at the house so I think I'll pick it up when I go visit this weekend.
I won Bitterblue(!!!!) from Jessica Spotswood (author of Born Wicked). There was a lot of squeeing when I won this.

I also won another book, but I like to wait until I actually have books to put them on here. As far as I know, the other book I won hasn't arrived yet. Pretty darn good set of books up there. Mmhmm

0 comments: