Recent Events

Guess who has 2 thumbs and is bad at keeping up with her blog? This girl

Guess who also doesn't really give a shit? This girl

First off, yes I have been reading. No, I haven't been reading a lot. Which is why there hasn't been a lot of content on here. Yes, I'm depressed. I was depressed before COVID happened. I'll be depressed after COVID. Life is just like that, so reviews are going to be a hard thing for a bit.

For now, I'm going to be doing posts highlighting some of the organizations/petitions going around in support of the Black Lives Matter movement. These posts probably won't be very long, they'll likely just be a link to the website where you can donate/sign if you want and I'll share their mission statement or something info about them on here.

I am going to try to get back into reviews, but I might move to a Tues/Thurs schedule until I can get my life back together. But, at the top of each review, I'm going to keep putting links to places where people can donate/sign petitions. I'm going to do my best to remember to do this with every future post.

To kick things off, I'm going to share a GoFundMe that was set up for someone I love very much. Jesse over at BowtiesandBooks on YouTube has been part of the protests in Minneapolis, where George Floyd was murdered, and a GoFundMe was set up so funds could be donated to Jesse if they need supplies for protests.

Full disclosure, this is where I have chosen to donate money because I trust Jesse's judgement completely. Here is the GoFundMe link: https://www.gofundme.com/f/for-our-jesse?utm_source=customer&utm_medium=copy_link&utm_campaign=p_cf+share-flow-1

Update: One of the people who made the GoFundMe for Jesse is questionable. If anyone wants to donate specifically to Jesse and what they are doing, the best ways to do that are below.

venmo: jesse-small
paypal: jessebowtiesandbooks@gmail.com

Comments