Update Things

Heyo,

Professionals generally make these kinds of posts, so I figured I would give it a shot. I'm gonna have to take a break from posting reviews. Not what I wanted, but there isn't much I can do about that. The biggest reason is that I am currently jobless. I'm applying and interviewing for jobs, but nothing has stuck yet. Because of that, I had to pack up my books and move back in with my mom. For the most part, the books I'll be reading are any that I get in subscription boxes, but that leaves me with 2 a month. If that many. And I don't want to just read those and post 2 reviews a month. What I'm going to do is put reviews in my G-Drive. That way, when I move out again and can spread my books out again, I'll have some reviews already written that I can just post.

The other problem I've been having is with my mental health. I think a lot of it comes from the job situation, but there isn't really anything I can do about that right now. But I'm not reading nearly as much as I would have liked. Again, that's just something I'm going to work through. But I think reading slowly and putting reviews in my G-Drive will help because it gets rid of some of the pressure. Hopefully, I'll be back to a normal schedule by the end of the year, but I honestly don't know.

Comments