BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MySpace 1.0 Layouts »

Where The Wolves Read

A blog where I review mostly books. I also review, if my appetite allows, movies, music, and video games. Enjoy the feast!

Friday, July 23, 2010

Book Blogger Pounce

Book Blogger Hop


TELL US ABOUT THE BOOK YOU ARE CURRENTLY READING!

I am actually reading nothing at the moment, but that's only because I just woke up a bit ago. I plan to read Winter's Passage by Julie Kagawa today and I plan to start The Iron Daughter by her as well.

7 comments:

Manga Maniac said...

I am hopping in for the blog hop. I'm a new follower, too!

If you have time, drop in and say hi at Manga Maniac Cafe

Euphoria13 said...

Hi There!

I'm hopping by!

New follower!

Happy Reading!

-Mevurah

http://theheartofdreams.blogspot.com/

Lyndsey said...

Hey, Im stopping by from the Hop and Im now a new follower.

Here's my blog! http://yafiction-heavenhellandpurgatory.blogspot.com/

Happy reading x

Collegiate Bookworm said...

Stoping by via the Hop!
I take it from your title, that you may be a fan of Shiver?
If so I recently did a fantasy cast for the movie on my blog!
Anyways, happy reading!
Kerleisha @ Collegiate Bookworm

Susan said...

Just Hopping by. Glad to have found your fun blog. Have a great weekend!

Danielle said...

Hey just stopping by via the hop. I am a new follower and I am posting a link to your blog on mine, over at everylastpage.blogspot.com

Have a great week!
Danielle

Lisa R said...

Hello, found you at the hop. Just stopped by for a look see.
I think the hop is a marvelous way to meet bloggers both old and new. I am now following you.
I have a contest going on at http://lisaslovesbooksofcourse.blogspot.com/2010/06/first-contest-100-followers-birthday.html Hope you will stop by.
This week my trip to the Hop is brought to you by the number 2.